Thursday 22 November 2012

BBC appoints Me as new director general














Yet another burden has been thrust upon me.

Days after being appointed the Police Commissioner for Badgertown, the Badgertown Broadcasting Corporation begged me to take over as their Director General.

The £450,000 per year remuneration is, of course, a mere bagatelle to an elephant of my wealth.

I shall probably spend it on charitable causes - perhaps a drinking fountain for the badgers?

I could not refuse, Auntie Beeb has been going through particularly difficult times - and if they feel that I am the elephant for the job, then I must step up to the plate.

The King of the Badgers, writing to BBC staff on Thursday to announce the appointment, said that Uncle of Homeward, was "the right person to lead the BBC out of its current crisis and help rebuild public trust in the organisation"

They were clearly thinking of my experience in fighting for journalistic truth during my many libel actions against the Badfort News.

As I said then "If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted journalism in our fair Homeward with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of Uncle fair play, so be it."

The BBC will have my staunch leadership to depend on !

No comments:

Post a Comment