Saturday 17 September 2022

Clash at Sea

We went for a little spin around Sunset Cove in my yacht yesterday. It was all going rather well until we were surrounded by a flotilla of small boats filled with the Badfort Crowd. They showed reckless, dangerous and potentially hostile intent. Beaver stood in one of them with a megaphone. "Coming at you Unc!" he shouted and then proceeded to sing a disgraceful song. Who ate all the pies? Who ate all the pies? You fat elephant, you fat elephant You ate all the pies I told Cowgill to take evasive action so he lowered the hydrofoils enabling the yacht to rise above the water and move away at high speed. Of course, this resulted in a massive jet of water, forced backwards in our wake, which did cause the Badfort Crowd's boats to be somewhat buffeted. I must admit I was pleased to see Beaver being flung in the water as his boat capsized. I do not normally take glee in others misfortunes but in this instance I felt that justice had been served.

No comments:

Post a Comment