Saturday 17 September 2022

Badger King held by Twitter

Shocking news today! It appears that the King of the Badgers is being held by Twitter for 'suspicious activity'! I can only assume that this is some misunderstanding - perhaps the King's behaviour seemed odd because of an excess of royal presumption? I have news that he is presently being made to stand on a stool, whilst being interrogated by a fiercesome owl. I am sure that you join me in hoping he will soon be released. Do not worry @BadgerKing - I am bringing all my diplomatic power to bear to insure your release. I have also heard some appalling news from a Mister Harkaway - it appears that under present U.S. legislation old copies of my biography could be destroyed! Is civilisation collapsing around us?

No comments:

Post a Comment