Saturday 17 September 2022

My Bus

I went to have a look at my bus today, and I must say, Cowgill has done a superb job. It is double height and extra wide so there will be plenty of room - even for a well-proportioned elephant like myself. It has a sunroof that opens automatically and there is even room for my car. I think, however, that I would prefer the space to be used for a jacuzzi and dining area. There is nothing better than a nice mud wallow after a sumptuous banquet. It even has a nice gold badge with my initial on it - so as we tour my estates the citizens of Homeward will know that I approach and can rush out to welcome me. I am really looking forward to this trip now - if only for the fact that it will provide a welcome break from having to look at the dismal sight of Badfort, and the crowd of reprobates that live there, everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps Cowgill should have taken out a patent on the design, as those reprobvates at General Motors have blatantly copied it! http://ebay-stories.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Futurliner.jpg

    ReplyDelete