Saturday 17 September 2022

Snow Me Competition

Thank you for all the fantastic entries for my competition to build the best snow effigy of myself. My good friend Barack sent in this photo of the snow elephant that he and his family have built on the White House lawn! Gordon has sent in this of the one that he and the Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao made in the garden at Downing Street - look how proud they are of their efforts! Jonathan Ross did not seem to quite understand the rules, bless him, and sent me a photo of some pigs in the snow! Trust Beaver to see an opportunity for subversive propoganda - he has sent in this image entitled "Lenin protects the huddled masses from the rampaging Capitalist Elephant"!! I, of course, disqualified this immediately. It looks nothing like me. Keep your entries coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment