Saturday 17 September 2022

Who Do You Think You Are?

Unlike the aforementioned 'Desperate Revolutionaries' there are some programmes produced by the Badgertown Broadcasting Corporation that I overwhelmingly endorse. I particularly enjoy Who Do You Think You Are? in which a celebrity goes on a journey to trace his or her family tree. It is no surprise that for the next series they have asked me to examine my roots - after I rang them up and offered to pay for the project. For, I am renowned as a patron of the arts. I have no doubt that it will prove a particularly emotional episode. The moving story of my humble beginnings often bring a tear to the eye. Already we have unearthed some interesting facts. It seems that many of my ancestors also gained great celebrity, despite the overwhelming vicissitudes of a lowly beginning in life. It seems that my Great Grandfather taught Queen Victoria how to do the Hula-Hula dance! More facts about my illustrious ascendants will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment